Welcome to our guide to the most lavish traditional Japanese Sake Sets. Choosing the right sake set is not only about design but also about the sake itself. If you’re not sure what type of sake will be poured most often you should consider buying a multifunctional one. You’ll find here some of the most breathtaking luxury sake sets with modern but authentic design. No matter if you’re looking for a cold sake glass set or a Japanese sake set with warmer, ceramic sake sets, or traditional tin sake gift sets you’ll find here what you’re looking for.
A quality and elegant sake set can also make an excellent Japanese corporate gift and can even double as a unique portable home office decor item.
Expensive Sake Bottles: Include a good quality Sake
Don’t forget to give a fine bottle of delicious Sake with any Sake set. If you want to include something truly special check out HEAVENSAKE‘s multi-award winning sakes you can buy online. It’s a French-influenced sake that’s made in Japan and its unique composition was created by acclaimed French cellar master, Regis Camus, in collaboration with Japan’s most respected sake breweries.
Best Sake Gift Sets From Japan
*Disclaimer: Some links on OnlineTriggers.com are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Antique Japanese copper sake warming heating box set
Once you found your luxury sake set you should also consider getting a luxury sake warmer. This antique sake warmer is in an excellent condition and will make your sake set even more special. From $530.00
19. Antique hand painted Kutani mille fiori sake set from Japan
This breathtaking antique Japanese sake set is marked Kutani and were made in the 1900’s. It’s a perect choice for those who not only appricaite luxury but history and antique items. From $1,028.31
18. Arita porcelain ware Japanese Sake cup bottle set
Arita blends modernity, luxury, and elegance in all their design and this beautiful luxury sake set in no exeption. It’s the perfect gift for those who enjoy modern and minimalist but elegant decor. From $181.00
17. Luxury Kyoto Sake cup set Kyo Kiyomizu yaki ware
This stunning traditional luxury sake set is a perfect choice for collectors who are looking for unique items. It’s hand-made in Kyoto Japan and is Rakuchu-Raku screen painted. The sake cups represent the 12 months of the year. A brilliant luxury sake set like this will surely make your sake drinking experience that much more enjoyable and special. From $3,361.00
16. TWINBIRD Japanese Electric Sake Warmer Portable
15. MINO-YAKI Japanese Traditional Ceramic Sake Set
14. TETSUHAI Japanese Ceramics SAKE Set Made in Japan
13. Mini Kagami Biraki Sake-Barrel Set
A traditional mini sake barrel with the “A beckoning cat is wishing prosperous” design. It’s a charming mini Japanese sake barrel set that has a barrel, a wooden mallet, a wooden ladle, and it comes with an instruction manual. This traditional Sake set is Made in Japan and anyone who is interested in Japanese traditions and culture would be happy to have it. From $105.80
12. Microwave Safe Japanese Porcelain Sake Carafe for Hot and Cold Sake, Made in Japan
11. Yohen Brush Ceramic Sake carafes Made in Japan
10. Bizen Marumon Sake Ceramic carafes Made in Japan
9. Bizen Ceramic Sake carafes Brown Made in Japan
8. Wazakura Handmade Japanese Sake Serving Glass Set with Tray, Cherry Blossom Sakura Design
Handmade frosted glass sake set from Japan is perfect for those who love romantic and elegant design. While it has a modern look it’s also traditional since ‘Edo glasses’ are used to serve the best cold sakes. It’s one of the most elegant sake set for cold sake lovers. From $99.99
7. YuYun Designed Japanese Style Sake Set with Warmer
6. Japanese Cold Sake set – made in Japan
5. Japanese Glass Sake Set Warm & Cold
4. NOUSAKU Guinomi Kawaii High-Grade Japanese Sake Set
3. Japanese Lacquer Sakura Tosoki San San Kudo Wedding Ceremony Sake Set
2. Japanese Edo-Kiriko (Cut Glass) Sake Set, Hishi-nanako Pattern
1. Osaka Naniwa Japanese Pure Tin Sake Serving Set
Thank you for reading!