Welcome to our guide to the most lavish traditional Japanese Sake Sets. Choosing the right sake set is not only about design but also about the sake itself. If you’re not sure what type of sake will be poured most often you should consider buying a multifunctional one. You’ll find here some of the most breathtaking luxury sake sets with modern but authentic design. No matter if you’re looking for a cold sake glass set or a Japanese sake set with warmer, ceramic sake sets, or traditional tin sake gift sets you’ll find here what you’re looking for.
A quality and elegant sake set can also make an excellent Japanese corporate gift and can even double as a unique portable home office decor item.
Expensive Sake Bottles: Include a good quality Sake
Don’t forget to give a fine bottle of delicious Sake with any Sake set. You can buy Michelin restaurant-quality Japanese Sake online on Wired For Wine. They’re not only experts of red and white wines but also Sake aka Japanese wine. Three of their finest and most expensive Sake bottles are Ohmine Junmai Daiginjo Sake, Katsuyama Akatsuki Junmai Daiginjo Sake, and Toko Fukurotsuri Ultraluxe Junmai Daiginjo Sake. You should also consider including ‘The Sake Handbook: All the information you need to become a Sake Expert!‘ which is an excellent and beautiful book for sake lovers as well as a beautiful cafe table book.
Best Sake Gift Sets From Japan
*Disclaimer: Some links on OnlineTriggers.com are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for your support.
16. TWINBIRD Japanese Electric Sake Warmer Portable
15. MINO-YAKI Japanese Traditional Ceramic Sake Set
14. TETSUHAI Japanese Ceramics SAKE Set Made in Japan
13. Mini Kagami Biraki Sake-Barrel Set
A traditional mini sake barrel with the “A beckoning cat is wishing prosperous” design. It’s a charming mini Japanese sake barrel set that has a barrel, a wooden mallet, a wooden ladle, and it comes with an instruction manual. This traditional Sake set is Made in Japan and anyone who is interested in Japanese traditions and culture would be happy to have it. From $105.80
12. Microwave Safe Japanese Porcelain Sake Carafe for Hot and Cold Sake, Made in Japan
11. Yohen Brush Ceramic Sake carafes Made in Japan
10. Bizen Marumon Sake Ceramic carafes Made in Japan
9. Bizen Ceramic Sake carafes Brown Made in Japan
8. Wazakura Handmade Japanese Sake Serving Glass Set with Tray, Cherry Blossom Sakura Design
Handmade frosted glass sake set from Japan is perfect for those who love romantic and elegant design. While it has a modern look it’s also traditional since ‘Edo glasses’ are used to serve the best cold sakes. It’s one of the most elegant sake set for cold sake lovers. From $99.99
7. YuYun Designed Japanese Style Sake Set with Warmer
6. Japanese Cold Sake set – made in Japan
5. Japanese Glass Sake Set Warm & Cold
4. NOUSAKU Guinomi Kawaii High-Grade Japanese Sake Set
3. Japanese Lacquer Sakura Tosoki San San Kudo Wedding Ceremony Sake Set
2. Japanese Edo-Kiriko (Cut Glass) Sake Set, Hishi-nanako Pattern
1. Osaka Naniwa Japanese Pure Tin Sake Serving Set
Thank you for reading!